COVID-19 Safety Precautions
We at Gulf Coast Vascular Surgery are very aware of the ongoing risk of COVID-19, and we are doing everything possible to protect our patients from exposure. For a specialty as critical as Vascular Surgery, this requires a delicate balance between minimizing risk but still providing patient’s access to vital vascular care. Simply closing our practice completely for a length of time would put a substantial number of our patients at increased risk of severe pain, limb loss, stroke, and even death. Therefore, we have put the following precautions in place.
Precautions being taken:
1. All non -clinical people (billing, administration, PR) are working from home.
2. We are limiting the number of people allowed in the waiting room to minimize crowding
3. Everyone (doctors, patients, staff) entering the building will have their temperature measured. If elevated, they will sent home to self -quarantine.
4. We are only performing urgent/emergent surgeries at the hospital.
5. All rooms are thoroughly sanitized between every patient visit.
6. We are limiting the number of staff in every clinical site to minimize crowded workspace.
7. Gatherings of more than 10 personnel are strictly prohibited.
At Gulf Coast Vascular Surgery, patient safety is #1!